Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Organizing the kitchen

A new item has been acquired and it will make life in the RV just a tiny bit more manageable!
It's a two-tier drying rack that fits on my tiny counter!
This baby is a welcome addition to a four-person family used to a dishwasher.  We've been working with a towel for a drying rack for the past couple of weeks and this is just so infinitely better.  I ordered it on Amazon...




Anyhow, I can't say enough good things about it, I was so sick of having my pile of dishes fall to the floor on a regular basis...I mean, I have an 8.5" wide counter with which to work!  So this thing had to be tiny, but to hold a lot of dishes because I cook a lot.  Another item that is excellent is these Nordic Ware microwave safe, BPA free plastic bowls and plates! (as shown in my picture above on the rack)




I have very few glass kitchen items left...I kept a three set of mixing bowls with lids that are my favorite - but glasses, bowls and plates are all plastic now, which suits me fine and meets the needs of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment