Sunday, January 21, 2018

The word for the week...

....is flu.  Yep.  This is a definite con of tiny Hideout living.  Husband was sick last weekend followed closely by Brother, then Sister and I.  Yes, we did get our flue shots this year, but they were not effective.  I'm the last one to get the fever.  It's been a tough week.  My main hope is that I am well enough to go to work on Tuesday. 

...is planning!  On a exciting side we've been making travel plans!


Here is a rough draft of our plan!  I've made most of our reservations for California.  We will visit Joshua Tree, Sequoia, Yosemite and the Redwoods.  After that it is over to Yellowstone then the Badlands and on to Michigan where we will spend a month or so visiting our extended family. Pre Michigan will be about six weeks and we will take about two weeks coming back to AZ for a grand total of 12 weeks across the US.   Best. Vacation. Ever.  We are so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment