Friday, September 29, 2017

An anniversary to remember!

So yesterday was Husband's eighth anniversary with his employer and today was his last day!  What a crazy ride.  I have so few good things to say about that employer....so I will not say anything at all.  What I can say is that moving to Pinal County eight years ago, when I was pregnant with my little man, led us to where we are today.  I also had the opportunity to meet many wonderful friends (who I miss) and I was able to attend the University of Arizona and finish my doctorate.  So the balance of the experience in Pinal County was positive, though there were certainly low points when it comes to discussions of the employer - oh right, I wasn't going to say anything!


Eight years ago we were waiting for our McMansion to be built...I didn't anticipate then that owning that giant would be so overwhelming.

We were living with our friends waiting for baby Brother to be born!  Remember that friends?  You were so amazingly gracious to let us invade your home (with the cats)!

We had just left our rural home in the mountains...(one of the two we sold in the past month)

Our furry friends were still with us (awe, sad)...


It's crazy to reflect on all the changes!  Where will we be eight years from now!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment