Thursday, August 1, 2019

Lewis Park, Wheatland, WY

The drive from Medicine Lodge to our next stop in Colorado took two days so we had to find an overnight spot to stop.  I used a couple of apps including RV Park Advisor and RV Parky to find a place.  We ended up with a jewel of a park - a city park with free electricity right off of the I25.  (There is a box where you can leave a donation if you feel so inclined)


This was a perfect place to stay and had very clean bathrooms with flush toilets.  I read there is a dump station, but we didn't need to use it so I didn't notice it first-hand.  There were tennis courts, a basketball court, and a skate park on the side of the park where we were parked.  I think there was more to the park if you walked past the bathrooms, but I didn't have time to explore.  Why don't more cities have these types of facilities?  It was so nice.


This is yet another confirmation of how amazing Wyoming is.  I am blown away!  I loved the state last summer and even more the second summer.  Thank you Wyoming!  Oh and by the way if you really want to know how amazing Wyoming is you should learn about how they fund public education.  This should be the model for the rest of the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment